Prior to invoke each method, you need to generate a token, to be used together with the username on each request.
For token generation, follow these istructions:
- Authenticate on myMeteoNetwork;
- Visit Token management, from menu “Dettagli account” (Account details) –> “Gestisci token di autenticazione” (Manage authentication token);
- On the page you will see a list of your active token. To proceed to the generation of a new token, click Genera token (Generate Token);
- From this point you can execute the methods listed below. The token and username are provided on the page.
- REST: http://api.meteonetwork.it/xml_rpc/public/rest
- SOAP http://api.meteonetwork.it/xml_rpc/public/soap
- JSON-RPC 2.0 http://api.meteonetwork.it/xml_rpc/public/jsonrpc
Versione 2.1 – 20/06/2013
You can find the methods documentation here or by WSDL at this address: http://api.meteonetwork.it/xml_rpc/public/soap?wsdl
The database is released under ODbL license. More informations here.